WHY ARE OUR WALKS AND ADVENTURES THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG?
• A Tired Dog is a Good Dog. Dogs need daily exercise and mental stimulation to be happy, calm, and well-behaved. Left to his own devices, a bored dog will come up with its own creative ways to entertain himself, no matter if this means chewing up your shoes, digging holes in your backyard, soiling your place or barking at anything or anyone that goes by. CiaoCiao’s engaging, fast-paced adventure walks are just the thing to tucker out your dog and bring out his best behavior. So you come home to a couch potato instead of a hot potato.
• This Land is your Land, but I’m Going to Pee on It. Dogs need to experience a variety of sights, smells and sounds daily to keep their mind active and engaged. That’s why CiaoCiao offers dogs daily adventure walks over a variety of gorgeous trails and parks in sunny Orange County.
• An Active Dog is a Healthy Dog. Under-exercised dogs are often overweight. Packing the pounds leads to increased risk of diseases like arthritis, diabetes, respiratory disease, heart disease, and can shorten a dog’s life (view source). To help you keep your dog lean and healthy, here at CiaoCiao we choose routes and activities tailored to your dog’s exercise needs, health, and age. And all this means more years of life and love for you and your dog.
• We Bring Dog Daycare in the Great Orange County Outdoors to You. With CiaoCiao, your dog will enjoy getting out of the house to socialize and exercise outdoors, and then he will be returned safely to your home. So you don’t have to experience the hassle of dropping off and picking up your dog from dog daycare or paying extra for shuttle service.
• We Specialize in Providing Dogs with Friendship within a Small Group of Regulars. Dogs need to socialize with friends to have fun, be confident, well-rounded and well-behaved. That’s why at CiaoCiao, we regularly take small groups of dogs out two to four hours per day to exercise and socialize with a handful of carefully selected and a well-matched group of best buddies. So you can say ‘goodbye’ to guilt on long work days knowing that your best friend is out having a blast with his pals.
• We Put Safety First Without Compromising on Fun. While your dog is getting exercise and having fun, you can always count on one and the same familiar, trained, and experienced professional, Livia, CiaoCiao’s founder, to take great care of your dog. You can get to know Livia personally, and you have to deal with only one and the same person for every aspect of the service. Likewise, your dog can look forward to seeing a familiar face who takes him on adventure walks, and Livia can get to know each dog inside out, can pay each dog the attention he needs, and keep each of them safe and happy.
INSURED AND LICENSED