Walking Difficult Dogs On Leash
Do you dread taking your dog for a walk because of the pulling, barking, etc? Is every passing dog or squirrel a crisis?
As a professionally trained dog walker, I will teach your dog how to ‘keep cool’ while walking on his leash, so your dog can enjoy his walks.
No more stressful sneaks around the neighborhood, hoping not to run into something worth barking at.
- Rates vary from $30 to $35 per walk per dog, depending on the amount of time and work involved, and take into account extensive training and convenience.
- Discounts given to repeat customers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Overnight service available for regular clients. When you are away your dog will enjoy the same kind of care and attention that he is used to getting from you.
- Over an extended period of time, you can count on the same professionally trained dogwalker that you have personally met. Since I am accountable for for every aspect of the service, you will always deal with just one person – me.
- Your dog will look forward to his walks with a familiar person who knows your dog inside out.
- You will have the peace of mind that your dog is safe and has a good time.