Walks for Dogs Difficult On Leash
Do you dread taking your dog for a walk because of the pulling and barking as passing every dog is a crisis? Does your dog love to chase squirrels, skaters and the likes? With our engaging dog walks, your dog will learn to keep cool and enjoy his walks.
No more stressful sneaks around the neighborhood hoping not to run into something worth barking at.
OUR ONE-ON-ONE DOG WALKS INCLUDE
- Easy, moderate, or fast-paced one-on-one walks, depending on your dog’s exercise needs.
- Real-time updates with photos.
- Good manners reinforcement using only force-free handling.
- Rates vary from $25 to $30 per walk per dog, depending on the amount of time and work involved, and takes into account extensive training, experience and convenience. $5 extra per extra dog from the same household. We offer discounts to repeat customers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Overnight service available to regular clients. So your dog can enjoy the kind of care and attention he is used to get from you when you are out of town.
- You can count on the same full-time, trained & experienced dogwalker and business owner that you personally meet over extended periods of time.
- You have to deal with only one person for every aspect of the service. So you know who is accountable.
- Your dog will look forward to walk with a familiar person who knows him inside out. So you have the peace of mind that your dog is safe and has a good time.
ANATOMY OF A REACTIVE DOG WALK
- A Skilled Dog Handler and Walker – with a Training Edge. If you live with a fearful or aggressive dog, your dog’s safety and your financial liability are critically dependent on the skills of your dog walker. That’s why your dog walker’s skills are an asset to you, and the peace of mind that a trained walker can provide to you is invaluable. Learn More About Livia’s Dog Handling Skills and Her Credentials.
- All Positive Handling. Livia can make your dog’s walks enjoyable by avoiding situations that he is not ready to handle and by rewarding good behavior rather than punishing bad behavior.
- One-On-One Training Walks. While your dog gets the exercise he needs, your dog walker will work with him on leash-reactivity issues, teaching him a new calm way to handle himself when he sees something that triggers his outbursts. This way your dog will keep calm and love his walks. If you’re working with a dog trainer, your dog walker will reinforce your dog’s training plan on walks for faster progress.