Dog Walking One-On-One
Does your dog thrive on individual attention? Does he like his walks peaceful and quiet? Are you tired of having yet a new dog walker coming into your home?
With me you can rest assured that the same trusted dog walker and business owner is available for you over extended periods of time, even on a variable schedule or on short notice.
I offer easy, moderate, or fast-paced dog walks depending on your dog’s needs.
My brisk walks are a great choice to tucker out your high-energy dog. So you come home to a couch potato instead of a hot potato.
And my easy walks are perfect for senior dogs or dogs that are recovering from injuries or other health issues.
During our walks you will receive real-time updates with photos.
- Rates vary from $25 to $30 per walk per dog, depending on the amount of time and work involved.
- $5-10 per additional dog from the same household.
- Discounts given to repeat customers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Overnight service available for regular clients. When you are away, your dog will enjoy the same kind of care and attention that he is used to getting from you.
- Over an extended period of time, you will count on the same professionally trained dogwalker that you you have personally met. Since I am accountable for for every aspect of the service, you will always deal with just one person – me.
- Your dog will look forward to his walks with a familiar person who knows him inside out.
- You will have the peace of mind that your dog stays safe and has a good time.